Personalized Financial and Credit Counseling
Access to personalized financial and credit counseling services 24/7, 365 days per year. Counseling and financial education is available through a variety of delivery methods including telephone, online tools and live chat sessions.
Whether renting or buying a home, having problems with debt, or setting up a trust, this financial education program is designed to provide the tools necessary to make better financial decisions. Personal financial guidance and education is provided by over 1,000 experienced financial counselors.
The following is an outline of the free services included with this program :
A complete financial assessment will include a review and analysis of your household income, expenses, assets and liabilities.
Credit & Debt Counseling by Certified Credit Counselors
A credit counselor takes the time to thoroughly understand and assess current credit and debt issues. They will :
- Assist in creating a livable budget to balance income and expenses
- Provide specific advice on how to deal with creditors
- Offer money management and budgeting techniques to help gain control of finances
- Develop a comprehensive spending plan
- Create an action plan to become debt free
Housing Advisory Services
- Advice covering first time home ownership, affordable mortgages and refinancing
- Post purchase counseling
- Reverse mortgages – what are they and how do they work
- Tools and Resources
- Financial Coaching
- COVID-19 related assistance
To access this benefit, Please call : 800-852-6829